Production Assistant Duties
- Website and Social Media Administrator: content farming, data updates, and programming on KAF website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Advertising and Graphic Design liaison: coordinating all digital and print advertising, and event program printing
- Assist with Education Initiative- working with schools and libraries to expand outreach
- Reporting: Spreadsheets, data collection and maintaining demographic and ticketing reports, statistics and information
- Ticketing for events, working with Kentucky Center and KAF Sponsors and consignment patrons (invoicing)
- Update and maintain KAF email list, and draft email alerts/campaigns
- Assist the Associate Producer and Producer with general office and clerical tasks, including:
- General Programming and Production of Forums
- Dinner liaison for seating and details at event-dinners
- Researching authors/interviewers
- Maintain efficiency and organization in the KAF offices in general clerical duties
- Strong verbal communications skills; able to convey information quickly and concisely, and actively listens to information being conveyed.
- Marketing and Social Media experience and creativity
- Excellent fluency with spreadsheets: both Excel and Google docs
- Adobe and WordPress fluency for website, graphic design, email campaigns, and advertising
- Sharp writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills. Must have great attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Able to work effectively within tight deadlines and under pressure; able to multi-task within demanding timeframes.
- Strong skills in analyses and complex problem-solving.
- Able to use and maintain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality. Models professional behaviors of conduct and decorum.
- Strong team player; assists others when necessary
To apply, please send CV and references to Evie Clare at email@example.com.